Chapter Rep Registration
TWO LOGINS ARE REQUIRED FOR FULL ACCESS
- Chapter Reps need two Logins to access and participate in FNPS communication online:
- 1) Chapter ID & Password and
- 2) Forum ID & Password.
- Without a Chapter Login, you can't access FNPS pages with inividual contact information and other resources. Without a Forum Login you can't comment on discussions or vote.
1. CHAPTER LOGIN
Chapters already have a Login ID & Password. If you are the current Chapter Representative and don’t know your Chapter's ID & Password talk with your Chapter Membership person. If sharing the ID is an issue in your Chapter, or you don't have a Membership person, explain your need to your Chapter President. Learn more about Chapter Login.
- Chapter Login provides the following additional pages:
- Society Elected Officers (FNPS Executive Committee)
- Society Committee Leadership (FNPS Board Committees)
- Chapter Presidents (contact information)
- Chapter Representatives (contact information)
- Chapter Membership Tools
- Contact Information (your Chapter members)
- Member Management (managing Chapter new and renewal memberships)
Note: You cannot even see the "Chapter Membership Tools" link (access pages above) in the FNPS.org page footers until you Log In with the Chapter ID and Password.
2. FORUM LOGIN
- Allows Representatives and Directors to participate in Board and Council discussions and vote on the Forum.
- Learn more about using the Forum for discussion, finding documents, & voting.
- Request a Forum Login from Paul. (Opens and addresses an email request.)
- If you have trouble with this link, copy this example email.
Request a Forum Login from Richard. (Opens and addresses an email request.)
If you have trouble with this link, copy this example email.