The purpose of the Council is to facilitate communication among the chapters and with the FNPS Board. It serves as a conduit of information that supports and strengthens the FNPS Chapters in their pursuit of the FNPS mission, and elevates local and regional issues and shares solutions throughout the Society.
Next Council Meeting:
March 28th, 6:30PM - ZOOM Meeting
See Initiatives tab for access to forms, working documents, and reports.
- License plate design and ordering information at https://www.floridanativelicenseplate.com/fnps/
- Endowment Research Grant (and other Grants) can be applied for through 3/5/21. See more at Florida Native Plant Society (FNPS)
- Landscape Awards - nominations open through 3/5/21. See more at Florida Native Plant Society (FNPS)
- Send comments on New "How To" website page/orientation materials to Council Secretary
- Submit ideas for FNPS or Council Strategic Plan (FNPS Strategic Plan posted on FNPS Forum) to Council Chair or Council Secretary.
- Send ideas about May Conference seminars or what the conference can do for Chapters to Diane Caruso (Nature Coast Chapter Representative).
- Invite your Chapter to participate in the Inter-Chapter Disaster Relief Initiative (see Initiatives tab and pledge document above)
For inquiries, to report website issues, to add documents or to add a meeting to the Calendar,
please use the email form on the Contacts page.