Each FNPS Chapter has one Representative on the Council to provide their unique local perspective. The purpose of the Council is to facilitate communication among the chapters and with the FNPS Board. It serves as a conduit of information that supports and strengthens the FNPS Chapters in their pursuit of the FNPS mission, and elevates local and regional issues and shares solutions throughout the Society.
Next Council Meeting:
OCTOBER 25th, 6:30PM - GoTo Meeting
Interchapter Disaster Relief Fund Pledge Document and Student/Young Professional Scholarship draft documents on Chapter Google Drive
FNPS Strategic Plan posted on FNPS Forum
- Respond to the Council Survey
- Membership data currently accessed at https://fnpsmembers.org/ with Chapter login.
- Share FNPS License Plante announcement with Chapters - include in monthly email or newsletter (more information coming)
- Send comments on website to Council Secretary
- Contact Council Chair or Vice Chair if you want to assist on Closed Captioning effort.
- Submit ideas for FNPS or Council Strategic Plan to Council Chair or Council Secretary.
- Start discussion with Chapter about video or power point for May Conference.
- Send ideas about May Conference seminars or what the conference can do for Chapters to Ginny Stibolt.
- Submit ideas for Council roundtable discussions/workshops to Council Chair or Secretary.
- Invite Chapters to participate in Inter-Chapter Disaster Relief Initiative
- Volunteers needed for Council orientation/training and website document review subcommittees.
For inquiries, to report website issues, to add documents or to add a meeting to the Calendar,
please use the email form on the Contacts page.