The purpose of the Council is to facilitate communication among the chapters and with the FNPS Board. It serves as a conduit of information that supports and strengthens the FNPS Chapters in their pursuit of the FNPS mission, and elevates local and regional issues and shares solutions throughout the Society.
Next Council Meeting:
February 25, 2024 at 6:30PM - ZOOM Meeting
See Initiatives tab for access to forms, older documents, and reports
- Add to the Speakers List to help create a library of speakers/presentations all chapters can utilize. When the sheet comes up click on the "Open With" tab (top center) and select Google Sheets. List will automatically save any changes you make.
- Add native plant gardens in your area to the FNPS Website. Click for Native Plant Gardens on the FNPS Website instructions and use the Native Garden Form to add new gardens.
- Refer to the 2021 Chapter Activity Matrix to see what chapters are doing and find a chapter that could offer "how to" advice.
- Help Chapters Succeed List
- Invite your Chapter to participate in the Inter-Chapter Disaster Relief Initiative (see Initiatives tab for pledge document)
For inquiries, to report website issues, to add documents or to add a meeting to the Calendar, please use the email form on the Contacts page.