The purpose of the Council is to facilitate communication among the chapters and with the FNPS Board. It serves as a conduit of information that supports and strengthens the FNPS Chapters in their pursuit of the FNPS mission, and elevates local and regional issues and shares solutions throughout the Society.
Next Council Meeting:
January 23, 6:30PM - ZOOM Meeting
New Member Package Examples on Council Google Drive (access from FNPS Data Distribution portal with login)
See Initiatives tab for access to forms, older documents, and reports.
- Refer to the 2021 Chapter Activity Matrix to see what chapters are doing and find a chapter that could offer "how to" advice.
- Add to the Speakers List to help create a library of speakers/presentations all chapters can utilize. When the sheet comes up click on the "Open With" tab (top center) and select Google Sheets. List will automatically save any changes you make.
- Encourage FNPS License plate purchases on your websites, in newsletters and emails, and on social media and share the weekly FNPS Facebook promotion to your chapter page. Direct people to https://www.fnps.org/support/license/ for voucher purchases. Use the license plate image, suggested text, Rhexia flyer, Forest Trail flyer, Callisia flyer, Social Media Turkey Oak image, or License Plate Handout (for posting/distribution at meetings).
- Review the FNPS Strategic Goals rankings and ideas.
- Invite your Chapter to participate in the Inter-Chapter Disaster Relief Initiative (see Initiatives tab for pledge document)
For inquiries, to report website issues, to add documents or to add a meeting to the Calendar, please use the email form on the Contacts page.