The purpose of the Council is to facilitate communication among the chapters and with the FNPS Board. It serves as a conduit of information that supports and strengthens the FNPS Chapters in their pursuit of the FNPS mission, and elevates local and regional issues and shares solutions throughout the Society.
Next Council Meeting:
May 23th, 6:30PM - ZOOM Meeting
Good Citizen Brochure:
See Initiatives tab for access to forms, older documents, and reports.
- Register for Outreach Workshop with Ginny Stibolt.
- Write letter requesting support for the National Native Plant Month resolution
- Good Citizen Brochure Insert copy due May 1st
- Register for FNPS Conference at https://www.fnps.org/conference/register
- License plate design and ordering information at https://www.floridanativelicenseplate.com/fnps/
- Invite your Chapter to participate in the Inter-Chapter Disaster Relief Initiative (see Initiatives tab and pledge document above)
For inquiries, to report website issues, to add documents or to add a meeting to the Calendar,
please use the email form on the Contacts page.