Each Council of Chapters initiative has a folder on the Council Google Drive - click on the initiative title to access forms, working documents, and reports.
Good Citizen Brochure Insert (Kara Driscoll)
- In work. Insert input due May 1st. Wendy Poag, Marjorie Shropshire, and Pat Burgos are supporting.
- On Hold. Website updated except for Resources - Kara Driscoll will clean up and organize files. Bonnie Basham and Mark Kateli are supporting revision. .
CoC Orientation (Melanie Simon)
- Complete. Website updated and Welcome letter created to orient new Chapter Reps. Subcommittee included Melanie Simon, Diane Caruso, Lucy Breitung, and Karen Walter. .
CoC Training (Wayne Baker)
Inter-chapter Relief Fund (Athena Philips/Mark Kateli)
- Ongoing. Fund established and administered by Cuplet Fern. Chapters need to pledge support (use Interchapter Disaster Relief Fund Pledge Document on Google Drive) to participate.
Student/Young Professional Conference Scholarship (Gail Taylor)
- Ongoing. Preliminary recipient candidate list and intent document posted on Google Drive for Chapters to use if they want to promote interest in native plants and FNPS by helping a student/young professional attend the annual conference. .
Council Guidance (formerly SOP) Update (Melanie Simon)
- Complete. Revision document approved by Council on 9/27/20. Subcommittee included Bonnie Basham, Wendy Poag, Mark Kateli, Athena Philips, Taylor Figueroa and Diane Caruso.
Council Surveys (Melanie Simon)
- Complete. Survey reports on Educational Materials, Chapter Status and Challenges, Council Meeting Day/Time.
- On Hold. Revision document approved by Council on 9/27/20. Subcommittee included Bonnie Basham, Wendy Poag, Mark Kateli, Athena Philips, Taylor Figueroa and Diane Caruso.